UnitingCare Crossroads WA provides support and respite for persons with disabilities and their carers.
Our programs are built are underpinned by the Wellness philosophy and is delivered in a way that supports people to develop, retain and/or regain independence in their physical, social and emotional functioning; allowing them to continue to live autonomously in the community.
Our support underpinned by Wellness:
- Addresses a clients needs in a holistic way considering their strengths, abilities and difficulties;
- Enables a client to set their own goals and make decisions about the support they receive;
- Ensures the support is delivered in partnership with the client;
- Encourages clients to remain involved in their community and maintains social connections; and
- Supports client choice and decision making.